In this regard, the Owner guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, as reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Identity of the Controller
- Controller: SAIMA HOMES, S.L..
- VAT number: B44701993
- Address: Calle Principe de Vergara 109 2nd Floor 28002 Madrid, Madrid – Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://thekoshigueron.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles in accordance with the requirements of the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or multiple specific purposes, of which the Owner will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will only request the strictly necessary data for the purpose or purposes for which it is being requested.
- Principle of limitation of storage period: The Owner will retain the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding storage period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete inactive records after a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The collected personal data will be processed in a manner that ensures its security, confidentiality, and integrity. The Owner takes necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the website, it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The Owner informs you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion of the data.
- Request restriction of the data processing.
- Object to the processing of your data.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must be done directly by the data subject, by contacting the Owner directly. This means that any client, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the stored data, how it was obtained, request rectification, object to the processing, limit its use, or request deletion of the data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights, you need to send your request along with a photocopy of your National ID card or equivalent to the following email address: email@example.com
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner or subscribe to their newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, full name, physical address, email address, phone number, and other information. By providing this information, you give your consent for your information to be collected, used, managed, and stored by SAIMA HOMES, S.L. only as described on the following pages:
- Legal notice
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the Owner vary depending on the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions stated on the Legal Notice page and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your data may be added to a mailing list file, for which the Controller is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as the Controller takes all necessary security measures and ensures that personal data will only be used for the specified purposes.
The Controller informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except when such data transfer is supported by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service requires a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, data will only be transferred to the third party with the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations may be carried out with other professionals. In such cases, User consent will be required, informing them about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. All collaborations will always be conducted with the highest security standards.
Content from other websites.
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you have visited the other website.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the data subject.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Controller are:
- Identifying information.
- No special categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Controller will be retained until you request its deletion.
While browsing the Website, non-identifiable data may be collected, including IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Owner uses the obtained information to gather statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study navigation patterns, and collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages accessed through the various links contained on the Website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Controller is correct, complete, accurate, and up to date, and you commit to keeping it duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data submitted to the Website, relieving the Controller of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and Consent
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by duly published ones.